In recent years, fruit infused water has become increasingly popular. This is due to the fact that it is refreshing, healthy and tastes great. There are many different products on the market related to fruit infusion. These products allow you to enjoy fruit infused water in a number of scenarios. Such as while on-the-go (fruit infused water bottles), with friends (fruit infused water jugs), and in the comfort of your own home (fruit infused water glasses). However, in this article, we are going to focus on how to use a fruit infuser water bottle.
Using A Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
Using a fruit infuser water bottle is fairly simple. It is like any regular water bottle, except in addition to the water bottle and lid, it also has a chamber where you place the fruit.
The chamber is smaller in diameter than the water bottle but is similar in length. Often the chamber is made from plastic, and it has several holes in and around it, allowing the fruit to infuse the water.
Steps For Preparing Fruit Infused Water
- After unscrewing the water bottle lid, you can remove the chamber.
- Next, you will cut up the fruit of your choice small enough to fit in the chamber.
- Be sure to fill the chamber full of fruit to maximize the taste.
- Place the chamber back inside the water bottle and pour water over the fruit, into the water bottle.
- Screw on the water bottle lid and place in the fridge.
- After letting cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, enjoy.
Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Recipes
There are multiple combinations of fruits and herbs you can use to create fruit infused water. Some of the more popular include:
If you are stuck for ideas, recently we wrote an article titled What To Put In A Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, you can check it out here. In that article we reviewed our top 7 fruit infused water recipes. Our favorite was:
Lemon and Lime Water
This is a classic! Use equal parts lemon and lime. Very refreshing on a warm summers day.
In this article we reviewed fruit infuser water bottles and the application in which you use them.
For any comments, questions or feedback you might have, please send us a message through our contact form.